re: A New Alfa? But It Is FWD!!

I'd buy a new FWD ALFA, I drive a FWD 164S and am plenty happy with the
handling & performance.  I don't really mind either way if its front or rear
drive, just as long as it's done correctly.  Ever drive an early 90's Maxima
w/a 5pd?  I gave the keys back to my friend as it was so bad.

Have the die hard rear drive fanatics driven a well mannered FWD such as the
164?  They are quite fun on the track as well as country roads.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S
'76 Alfetta GT
'00 Suzuki SV650

PS- I'd sell the 164 & Alfetta to buy a 2.0L TS 156...