re: A New Alfa? But It Is FWD!!

"Zacharey Cox (Entex)" wrote:
>I'd buy a new FWD ALFA, I drive a FWD 164S and am plenty happy with the
>handling & performance.  I don't really mind either way if its front or rear
>drive, just as long as it's done correctly.  Ever drive an early 90's Maxima
>w/a 5pd?  I gave the keys back to my friend as it was so bad.

Zach... when in May you'll be here in Italy, ... after I'll have taken ya
for a ride with my 75 Turbo (wild RWD)... well... then don't say it's
my fault if you begin to HATE fwd :-))))

PS: do you know some WHEN and WHERE?? I'm soon flying abroad and I'll not
    be able to stay in touch.

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough