Seat support in '75 spider

I finally got hold of a set of genuine Alfa seats for
my 1975 spider (the DPO had fitted a set of BMW seats
that were w-a-a-a-a-y too high and sat at a crazy
angle).

When I had a look last night at the (rusted) floor pan
of the car, I can see an "outer" mounting welded to
the floor where the outer rail of the seat should
be mounted to.

What I can't see is what the inside track should be
mounted to (the track nearest the transmission tunnel).

I can see where the seat might bolt directly to the floor
pan near the tunnel at the front, but there is a big gap
between the seat rail and the floor of the car at the
back.

I suspect the DPO had a bracket ground off or some other
horror has occured.

Can somebody tell me the proper mounting arrangement for
the inside seat track?  Thanks!

dave.
1978 Alfetta GTV "trusty"
1975 Alfa Spider Veloce 2000 "rusty"