Re: Alfa GM and Ford Jaguar

"Kim Boydell" <boydell@domain.elided> said:-----

>Second, Jaguar is not a rebadged Ford.  The platforms are similar but the
>vast majority of Jaguar is Jaguar, minus most of the things that died on a
>regular basis

Is that why the new F1 Jaguar cars are called "Jaguar Cosworth"?

>If G.M. and Fiat source parts together, maybe some of the annoying things
>about Afla will improve, like cheap electrical switches and other minor
>components.

Spoken like a true American (seven years behind the development and
improvements of the modern Alfa - Yet able to criticise them). Please
remember your OLD Verde and 164 have very little in common with the new
Alfas as far as "annoying things" are concerned.

>Will I buy a new Alfa?  It all depends on sticking the family in a mini-van
>first (god help me) and then I will see what the business can afford.

Are you sure you should even consider a new Alfa? Your "heart" does not
seem to be in it............

Regards,
Phill