Corbeau tradsey?

Sorry, no U-boat, GM, nor, 'my f**king car won't start' content.

I have two Corbeau  racy seats I'd like to trade for  two, slightly less
racy, Corbeau seats.

Bought them in approximately nineteen ought seventy two from MG Mitten
in Pasadena CA. Took out the passenger seat and drove over. Marion
Weber, the owner, even came out to help me decide which Corbeau to
install / buy. It was not an Alfa, it was even worse. Worse in the
respect they were very inappropriate for the car. She and her husband
had owned a car like mine, only theirs was concours (cherry).

I restored (with correct seats) and sold car, now use only one at a time
in my Alfetta GT (as the driver's seat) and admit they're getting a bit
tired, but still in pretty decent condition.

Mine have the full sides. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth to clamber
over every time I get in and out. Marion also had another version of the
Corbeau which had much lower sides, but would still hold you in quite
nicely.

That's what I want. Or...?

So...if you have a pair and want to trade (= or + / -), contact me
off-line. We must keep the Digest space open for more important Alfa
content?

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA