RE:1750 Grill

Jorge writes:
I would like to bastardize my 2000 GTV with a nice-r 1750 grill.
1) any flames?

There's a rusty set of Giulia Sprint grills on ebay for pretty cheap,
why not try to cram those in your GTV?  Just kidding.  I must be the
only person who prefers the busier grills of the later models (although
my tune might change if I had to have a set rechromed).  Good luck
finding a set, I think it's a fairly popular swap and the guys with the
'69s get first dibs.

Bill Sinclair  (would love to have a GTV of either grill type)
'67 Duetto
'58 Giulietta

P.S.  Many thanks to those who responded both on and off digest to my
garage slab questions a couple of weeks ago.  Lots of good suggestions,
some of which may have saved me some real headaches!