Re: 4-wheel inboard brakes...

Yes, I can. The Citroen 2cv Sahara (twin 425cc engined, four wheel drive)
from the late 50s, and the late 70s, early 80s Citroen Mehari 4x4 (single
602cc engine, plastic bodied 2cv jeep) came with four inboard brakes -
drums on the Sahara... Inboard drums all round? I ask you...

Also, non-factory, the various 4wd conversion 2cvs that have been built in
France and are being built in the UK at the moment have disks all round.

Reason? 2cvs have front inboard brakes, and they use modified front boxes
at the back as well...

But none of these exactly count as mass-production, so I think we'll let
you off. I'd be intrigued as to any others. I guess they'd be 4x4. Some
'70s F1 cars used non-driven inboards at the front, till safety concerns
killed that. As usual...

What Alfa and Merc used them?

Adrian.
UK
7 cars with 14 inboard brakes, 14 outboard, one each with all the same.
6x Cits, 1x 75 v6.