Milano L-jet stuff

My car has had a hunting idle ever since I bought it. Over time I had
gone through the fuel injection system testing stuff. Changed the
injector seals at the intake manifold, that made a huge difference. Did
the boots at the  top of the intake runners too. I had suspected the AFM
before and finally got around to popping the top off it. I even started
the car with the lid off, boy is that cool. With the lid off it sure is
easy to feel for binding, mine had none at the bottom and a tiny bit
right near the top which explained a peculiar prob I have. I used some
spray electrical contact cleaner on the track and wiper and some "soft"
compressed air to dry things out right away. WOW what a difference, my
car purrrrs now. Well worth the half hour and five cents. Just for kicks
I priced out a new AFM, 756.00 bucks. Holy.

On another note, I had a nut fall off one of my Castor rods. You guys
should check those every now and then, it was interesting at the time.
- --
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB
Canada