Re: New GTV/Spider sales and FWD

hi lawrence, ewe said:
>I see a lot of Audi TTs around, and these cars have standard FWD.  Quattro
>is an upgrade.  People are so used to FWD that I don't see it as an issue.
i couldn't agree w/ewe more, BUT... quattro is an upgrade *only* if offered!
:>)  and, at least in the dc metro area, the preponderance of audi's *i* see
*are* quattros - a *wery* worthwhile $1500 option to that make, imho...  i'd be
curious to see the breakout of fwd vs rwd sales for the audi's - anyone?
(april?)

dug seed in