Milano power steering

After a short drive is the fluid in your reservoir foamy? If so it could
be expanding out the relief hole in the cap. Also look at the boots at
the ends of the rack give them a squish, see what happens. If there is
red fluid on the outside of the rack on the left of the car chances are
your return hose from the rack to the reservoir has been cooked by
exhaust heat.

>My 1987 Milano Gold needs approximately 1/2 cup of power steering fluid
poured into its reservoir once a week!  This is too frequently I take
it?  However, I don't notice any puddles under the car and the hoses
look clean.  Where could my fluid be disappearing to?  The main hose is
a replacement stainless steel one if this helps.

Thanks,

Todd

- --
Carson Damm