re: lap belts/ harness

 I agree with the use of a harness with the additional anti-submarine attachement. This
piece becomes very important especially during motorsport activities. However due to its
position it's very uncomfortamble for everyday use especially if you are wearing a suit
or your date wearing skirts. Another downside of a harness is your lack of mobility in
the car. Each time you need to reach something you have to unbuckle yourself. I recommend
these harnesses but the user needs to think twice before investment

Ciao,

Alp
96 155Q4
69 GtJunior