driving games for pc's

	Michael,
		Geezer that I am, I enjoy Grand Prix Legends from Sierra. It's a
re-creation of the 1967 F1 Season and the cars and tracks as well. They
couldn't get permission from Honda(Surtees/Ginther/Bucknum) or
Cooper/Maserati (Rindt/McClaren) for use of the names (which is funny
considering they did get support from Ferrari) but those cars are
re-named and still present on the grid.
		No Alfas or Brabham/Alfas but "Black Jack" is there and kicks my tail
every time ! Great Fun.

HTH,
Tim
'74 GTV (tasteful tweakage)