Racing Games for PCs

Michael:

This past Christmas, my wonderful wife (the same one who has let me spend
countless dollars and hours on racing full-size Italian cars) bought me
Codemasters Touring Car Challenge (TOCA). It replicates the cars and circuits
of the British Touring Car Challenge. Unfortunately, Alfa is not one of the
car choices. It is realistic, challenging, and great fun. I would highly
recommend it. One caution-shortly after I got TOCA, I bought a Madcatz
Andretti steering wheel controller for the computer. Even after several
e-mails to the tech folks at Codemasters, I still can't get the wheel to work
with the TOCA.

The other game I would like to try is the one that simulates the 1967 Grand
Prix season. Anyone have any experiences with that one?

Bill Shields
Delaware Valley AROC