Re: driving games for pc's

Hoo boy! Have you opened up a can of worms on this one! ;=)

According to many, the most awesome pc driving game in production right
now is Grand Prix Legends. I love the promo, "In 1968, the Formula One
rules were changed to prevent driver fatalities. Welcome to 1967." =:0
It's from Papyrus: http://www.papy.com/ who also has Nascar Legends
and the new Nascar 3. I liked Indycar Racing II, but it didn't stand
the test of time, apparently. I bought Indycar just so I could practice
on Laguna Seca. I also got the original Nascar game so I could practice
at Sears Point, but I seem to get plenty of real track time at Sears.

There's also a little product called Bleem that lets you run Playstation
games on a PC with (in most cases) much better graphics. According to the
web site, Gran Turismo work with Bleem, but GT2 does not. They're at:
  http://207.71.8.31/ (a redirect from www.bleem.com). If you think you
might want this one, run out and buy it before Sony sues their a** off!
GT2 is pretty awesome, but that's only if you have a Playstation. GT2
does have Alfa Romeo cars to choose from (ob. Alfa content). Expect
Zamani to fill us in with a full review.