niki lauda striping

At long last my spider after nearly 1 year in restoration is nearly complete. the remaining problem is the niki lauda striping. some of you have sent me pictures in the past but the restorer says he needs a closeup nearly vertical of the hood to be able to make any kind of accurate reproduction of the striping. if anyone could obtain a few photos or some thing that may be of help please let me know.
a am also having trouble finding a front and rear bumper for the car. thanks for any help.
jason
78 niki lauda