sell or finish? alfetta

While I've never done a full restoration myself, I can't count the many
times I've read in Practical Classics (british mag) that having the car come
back all shiny and painted gives them the inspiration to continue. Also, it
looks like the worst of it is over. All you need to do is have it painted
and put it back together. Sounds like you don't have a stripped shell, just
a stripped interior. Get it back to running project status and get it shiny
- - then it won't seem quite so overwhelming.
Chris Keen
'77 spider