Re: Niki Lauda Striping

Jason, I'm way behind on my digests but...

My Niki Lauda Spider was damaged in Kansas City last June and needed a =
total restoration.  I have a spare set of decals and the restoration shop =
found a decal manufacturer who is in the process of producing a few new =
sets that I am paying for.  I have already paid for the artwork and =
tooling charges.  They will be produced in the same manner as the =
originals, silkscreen and thermal die-cutting.

Let me know if you are interested in a set.

Loyd Heimbruch
1978 Niki Lauda Spider
Barnum, MN