ARDONA

A couple people have praised ARDONA lately on the digest.  I had one contact
with them once in the early 90s - I didn't like their attitude then and I
don't like it now.  I contacted them for some information on my 1969  1750
GTV that I had just imported from Canada to the US.  I needed to answer a DOT
question.  DOT specifically sent me to ARDONA.  ARDONAs attitude was "%#$@
you, we are here [in NA] to sell new cars and the hell with you and your old
Alfa - buy a new one or leave us alone".  My question is still unanswered
today.  Thanks ARDONA!

When you buy a car you buy a licence to use the logo on your car.  Everyone
ought to take a photo of the badge on your car and put it on your websites
with a caption below that says "photo of my car"

Ben
Galveston, TX