ARDONA

Ben;

If it wasn't for ARDONA I would have gotten rid of my 91 Spider long ago. They
are keeping my speedometer working even though Terry Brauldi and I are doing
most of the engineering work by trial and error, mostly trial. I have been very
happy that they are here and still working with me. If this goes away so will my
91 Spider. I don't know about the rest of the people there, but Terry will help
you any way he can. I can't say enough good things about him, Terry if your out
there keep up the good work and I'll be returning the parts shortly.

Ralph Fetsch
Formly from Houston Texas, now from Cordova, TN. Need Terry more than ever.
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto 170,000+ miles and still going, Thanks Terry.
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider