DIGESTERS TOO STUPID TO NOT KEY IN PROPER SUBJECT

In AD-7 #1403 Antonio asks politely for members to Please key in a
proper / logical subject description:

Hi all,

This may sound selfish but, there are times when I cannot read the
digests as they come in. Consequently they pile up.

I usually scan the "contents" portion to see whats of interest.

However, when I see "Re:alfa-digest V7 #xxxx it defeats my purpose.

I know this has been discussed before but could we all please take the
extra time to cut/paste the proper reference?

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

73'GTV
91'Audi V8 Quattro
94'Ducati M900 Monster

*************

Antonio, I picked out one of the most blatant offenders and emailed him
directly and asked in what I considered a somewhat humorous, but very
specific, "Please, please cut out this Subject: Re:alfa-digest V7 #1403
shit."

Since he was, still might be, the President of AROSC, I'd guess we're
simply going to have to deal with individuals who feel they are above
"playing by the rules". How he ever got to be president is beyond me.
Unfortunately when he gets into an email mode, he fills up the available
Digest space with his Re:alfa-digest V7....

And unfortunately, he's naive enough to think he's really cute and will
no doubt continue unabated.

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA