RE:Sylvan Ave.

Being that I have lived in Bergen County NJ (where Englewood Cliffs is
located) for nearly 32 of my 33 years and living only three miles from
the said address I can tell you all that indeed the location WAS the
Alfa Romeo HQ for many years. Went a number of times as a boy with my
father for parts/service of his Super.

It is NOW the Ferrari North America HQ.  Visited it with the NJ AROC in
December.

It wouldnt surprise me in the least if Alfa Romeo STILL had some weird
tie thru FIAT in that building!!

My 2cents

Antonio

73'GTV