Alfa pic in the snow

I was cleaning out some old files and ran across this shot taken by =
Steve Schaeffer last fall on a NWARC tour to Winthrop.  If anyone would =
like to see it just reply to this address and I can send it to you, I =
didn't want to take up bandwidth on the Digest and was unsure if it =
would support attachments.

The tour cruised over Steven's Pass and the next day drove home over =
Washington & Rainy Passes.  The pic was taken from the top of Washington =
Pass, at the overlook.  I was pretty stoked as you might be able to =
tell.  The snow was coming down heavy and hard, too bad we didn't =
_stick_ around for any longer. From left to right are: 'Veloce', Gordy =
Hyde, myself, Steve Schaeffer's copilot for the weekend, and 'Turner'.  =
Steve was the acting camerman, nice job Steve!

I love this picture, I used it as my wall paper for quite a while.

Let me know, supplies are unlimited.

Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 Alpha Romero OneSixtyFour-Ess