logos

When I had my 944 turbo I used to get catalogs from the aftermarket Porsche
parts and accessories dealers. This was around the time when the big flap
over trademarks was at a high water mark (no more Momo horn buttons or floor
mats with logos, etc.)

Although these particular catalogs featured the word "Porsche" on every
page, there was also a disclaimer stating that:

"Porsche is a registered trademark of Porsche Cars A.G. The name 'Porsche'
appears for identification purposes only. No association or affiliation with
Porsche Cars is intended or implied..."

- --or words to that effect. Could something along these lines be implemented
with the various Alfa publications and/or web sites?

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168