164 aftermarket springs choices

I know a few of you out there have aftermarket springs on yer 164's. I'm
lookin at Eibach, Centerline, and maybe PI or APEX springs from the UK
(found on needforspeed.co.uk - I have no connections, blah blah blah...). I
was wondering if it matters that I have an S with the electronic auto/sport
shocks still in place? I don't want to replace these right now, so will all
aftermarket springs work just fine? I know you can't lower too much or else
the shocks won't fit, but other than that, any ideas/opinions? Thanks in
advance.
Mark