Re: GTV-6 Cooling Fans?

I believe my radiator thermoswitch has gone bad.  The right radiator fan
works only when the thermoswitch is bypassed and the left fan works only when
the a/c is on.  Neither fan will turn on at high coolant temperature only.

I've used a tester to confirm there is no power to the lead of the right fan
regardless of high temperature or a/c turned on.

The question is, are both fans supposed to turn on when the thermoswitch
closes or just the right one?  What about when the a/c is on but the coolant
temperature is low, left fan only?

PS  Thinking about installing a single Milano fan, what to do with the left
a/c fan and right fan power leads?  Splice them together?