Re: Digesters not posting a SUBJECT

Antonio wrote accurately (if abrasively - I could not bring
myself to paste HIS subject into this email) of the frustration
brought on by folks too preoccupied to put something other than
	Re:alfa-digest V7 #xxxx
into the SUBJECT field of their submissions. ('stupid' just
seems harsh, but I understand where Antonio is coming from).

The topic arises often. The people who do this just refuse to
reform.

My response: in the last four years, I have deleted every one
of their submissions without bothering to read it. I derive a
sincere satisfaction out of knowing that I have not allowed
them to waste my time. And knowing that I have given their
work all the consideration it deserves.

Believe me, no amount of kvetching, complaining, whining,
bitching or pointing out the errors of their ways will ever
get one of them to reform. It has been tried repeatedly. Just
hit the DELETE button.

You too can get the charge of satisfaction that comes from
knowing you prevented them from wasting your valuable brain
cycles. And you will save much time in your day.

Digesters:  if your thoughts were not deserving of the second
or three it would take to type in a subject, they are of zero
interest and I am better off for not having bothered with them.
If you have said anything worth knowing or thinking about,
type it up again and put a SUBJECT on it. Anything else you
send will go to live in the 'bit bucket' along with everything
else you have ever posted.

Gosh that felt good.

Warren Nicholson
Santa Clara, CA