Re: dash and seat restoration

Phil,

I haven't had any work done by Just Dashes, but I've been in the shop and what I've seen around looks very good.

I spoke, not long ago with Matt at Re-Originals, who mentioned that he had gone out of his way to find extra high quality leather for seats.  As I remember, it was not cheap.  My car is an '86, and it seems to be harder to find kits for the later cars than the 70's cars, so you may have the luxury of a wider selection.

Hal