Re: alfa-digest V7 #1399, Regarding Hard top Hoist

Brian Kennedy asked about a hard top hoist in AD V7 #1399.  I remember a few
letters describing fairly creative hoists made by digesters a few months ago
that would be worth looking back through the Digest for.  For those who want
some ideas for one (I hate to be the one to bring up the Miata word) look in
the Miata accessories catalog by Moss, www.miatamania.com, 1-800-642-8295.
They show a nice, simple hard top hoist made up of a three point nylon
harness, pulley system and cord, part # 900-990, for 79.95.   Also a metal
cart on wheels that is 'L' shaped to place a hard top on, part # 900-040,
129.95.
Tim Malaney
St. Louis, Mo.
DuoDuettos