Cringe... non Alfa part wanted, and some info

Anyone got any leads on an adaptor housing (type of bellhousing) for a van
Diemen RF88 Formula Ford? This part is made in magnesium and goes between
the Hewland box and engine (whisper ... Ford ...)!

Alfa content: yesterday my clutch foot went to the floor as I was driving
home. Just drove a couple of hundred yards to my friendly service station
and used their hoist. Sure enough the slave was losing fluid and the rod
was hanging down. A very short time ago when I was very busy, I had given
the car to the "experts" (Auto Brake and Clutch) and they had fitted the
slave and "fixed" the clutch. The slave turns out to be an ?Alfetta type?
and to make the clutch work they added a piece to the rod and got it all
wrong. Nice. The guy who owns the place is one of the best in the business
but he now just manages the place and has a whole lot of obviously
unreliable people working for him.

Service station people lent me their van to drive home and get another
slave (new) and everything is jake.Total charge ... $10. Nice people and
the only ones I trust to do my tyre fitting and balancing  ....Shell
Thorndon for you Wellingtonians.

For sale cheap - slightly used clutch slave .. maybe for Alfetta or
Giulietta Nuova.

Les