Re: alfa-digest V7 #1400, J. Hertzman's comments about A***R****

John, would you mind sharing some history of the personality of the company
then and now?  I missed out on Alfas at that time and would enjoy knowing
more about it.
Can you believe it, I have never seen 'The Graduate', and yet I loved the
Duetto the first time I saw it.   I was knee deep in books in the Library in
those days and living on a few hours of sleep a night and peanut butter.   It
never occurred to me that this Digest had been going for a long time either,
I wrongfully assumed that it was an internet invention of a few years.  I
would not have thought that Fred Di would have given up so easily either.  If
you guys try to tell me he was wearing beads and bell bottoms then, I'll know
this is B.S.
Tim Malaney
St. Louis, Mo.