Logo

Dear Alfisti,
I have been reading all the logo comments in the Digest and have a few
comments of my own.

The missile from Mr. Brugnoli to Colin is not a hoax. It did come from
ARI (used to be ARDONA).
Our AROC liaison with ARI, Delmas Green, received a message on his
answering machine from Mr. Brugnoli which indicated that we are using
the Alfa Romeo name on our web site without permission. Unfortunately,
Delmas could not discuss this with Mr. Brugnoli because he (Brugnoli)
will be out of town until next week.
The AROC Legal Counsel, George Pezold, is reviewing the matter and AROC
would like to keep the whole discussion in low key until we can sit down
with ARI and determine the problem and come up with a resolution.
Personally, I do not think that Alfa Romeo wants to feed us to the
wolves but that it is a simple legal matter (if there are any simple
legal matters) that can be resolved between us.

Ed Mackey    President  AROC