RE:Milano dies..

Jan,

heres a shot in the dark for you. Check your distributor specifically
see if the rotor is actually seated properly on the shaft.

One verrrry late night coming home from Long Island I hit a nasty
expansion Joint on the Cross Bronx EXP with my GTV6. Car emediately shut
down. Would turn over and occassionaly catch.

Once i had it towed home and got to poking around I found the rotor had
jumped up off the keyway on the shaft.  Placed it back correctly and
presto, instant running.

Good luck,
Antonio

73'GTV