'94 '95 164 airbags

> > During a repair to the front end of my 1995 164Q, the body shop
apparently
> > tripped the drivers' side airbag sensor.  I'm having trouble locating
> > instructions on how to reset this for a '95; apparently it's a different
> > procedure than for an earlier year model.
> >
> > Does anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions where I might look

I agree with Bernie's posting about the Alfa Tester. One night I bumped into
Bambi on a mountain road here in California, setting off the light. Local
dealer reset it for me. If memory serves me, he said the light comes on
after 2 out of 3 sensors read positive. The bag deploys when all three are
positive.

Is there any known way to reset the bag without an Alfa Tester? If not, be
kind to your local ex-Alfa Dealer so they will be around when our cars get
older!

Karl
'95 164LS