FW: Alfa logo cease & desist... it IS real

<< However, from the looks
 of the e-mail that you received, I think someone is pulling your leg.
First
 of all, any communication from Alfa Romeo would probably come from the
 "auto.fiat.it" domain, not "alfaromeoinc.com".  And the grammar (mixed use
 of capitalization) of the e-mail is not in the professional manner that you
 would expect from a large corporation.  >>

Nope, William... this is the real deal. I know Mr. Brugnoli of Alfa/ARDONA
in
Florida very well and this is exactly how he would handle such a matter...
right down to his Italian-ized English punctuation. No matter how all of us
feel about this situation, they DO mean business. They have done the same
thing regarding the "FIAT" logo in the Fiat-world and the Ferrari logo in
Ferrari-land. If you "you stick your tongue" out at them, the next step WILL
be a letter or a call from their attorneys.

Best Wishes,
Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc >>
Well, the time may have come to call this Digest the *Alpha Digest*, and the
cars we drive *Alpha Romero*.  I never thought I'd see the day.
Jorge
1989 Alpha Romero Milan
1974 Gee Tee Vee two thousand