re: logo bruhaha

I'm not a lawyer (but I've played one on the digest in the past -remember the
Michael Williams, Esq. debates?) but I do understand the idea of not giving
up that kind of property to anyone unauthorized. It ain't just alfa, A friend
had a Volvo repair shop in SF until they came along and said they couldn't
use Volvo in the name at all. No dickering. Perhaps if clicking on the logo
took you directly to the main Alfa website it would be allowed? Further proof
of this insanity. Word on the streets was that Mac User Groups (commonly
called "MUGs") were going to have to drop any reference to Apple or Mac
because of liability issues or some such nonsense. Apple wasn't enforcing
(they realize that their survival is partially due to this field support)
this one the guvm'nt was.

My too sense.

Michael Williams... still stuck at AOL 'cause my main provider is on the shit
list w/ Richard...
Secretary, DSARC
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto