Alfa logo cease & desist... it IS real

William Kraft wrote in AD #1398...

<< However, from the looks
 of the e-mail that you received, I think someone is pulling your leg.  First
 of all, any communication from Alfa Romeo would probably come from the
 "auto.fiat.it" domain, not "alfaromeoinc.com".  And the grammar (mixed use
 of capitalization) of the e-mail is not in the professional manner that you
 would expect from a large corporation.  >>

Nope, William... this is the real deal. I know Mr. Brugnoli of Alfa/ARDONA in
Florida very well and this is exactly how he would handle such a matter...
right down to his Italian-ized English punctuation. No matter how all of us
feel about this situation, they DO mean business. They have done the same
thing regarding the "FIAT" logo in the Fiat-world and the Ferrari logo in
Ferrari-land. If you "you stick your tongue" out at them, the next step WILL
be a letter or a call from their attorneys.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nationwide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!