Re: alfa-digest V7 #1395

In a message dated 02/27/2000 8:22:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I had a great time autocrossing today but at the end of the day I was
 surprised to see marks in the wheel well (and scuffs on the tire) on the
 rear driver's side. Not on the passenger side, though. >>

Not exactly a thought on fitment, but I'll bet you saw the evidence on the
side where you were sitting but the lighter side escaped, so the misfit could
be very close!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA