non FRAP steering parts

Hi,
Does anyone have a source and or part numbers for high quality non FRAP
steering parts?  Last year I installed some Alfa factory parts which were
repackaged FRAP parts.  After only twelve months and 4500 miles 5 out of 6
tie rod ends and both lower ball joints on my 86 Spider have worn to the
point of excessive free play.  The sixth tie rod end was not sourced from
Alfa but I can't remember where I got it or what brand it was.

The originals had 108,000 miles on them and a couple were in better shape
than what is on the car now.

Please copy me direct as i will probably miss it in the digest.

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott
Durham, North Carolina