205-55R14's rubbing in the rear?

I had a great time autocrossing today but at the end of the day I was
surprised to see marks in the wheel well (and scuffs on the tire) on the
rear driver's side. Not on the passenger side, though.

What could cause this? The tires are not that wide. I was not under the
impression there would be any clearance problems with 205/55s on the turbina
rims.

Is something out of alignment? Does something need to be replaced?

Thanks,
- -Glenn

'93 Spider Veloce Conemasher

End of alfa-digest V7 #1395