Re: Safe to leave Spider Top Down in Parking Lots?

One of these days, I'm going to try to inflame a thread on the beauty of
Beaters.   Having a perfect car invites curiosity and closer looks leading
to a number of potentially undesirable outcomes.   My ol' trusty rusty
faded spider never has its top up.    It clearly could not have anything of
value in it, and if a passer by looks, s/he will see nothing attractive
worthy of further investigation.    Don't ask for trouble..   And, no body
has ever thrown trash into it.   //kct

<snip.>What is the consensus regarding leaving the top down on a Spider in
public
parking lots?  I would like to leave the tonneau cover on the car, but I do
not want to take the time to take it on and off each time I want leave the
car with the top down.  My fear is that people would through trash, drinks,
etc into the car if I leave the top down.  What is the experience from list
members?
~~~~~