Re: Spider tops

When my top first cracked (because I lowered it while moving on a cool day), I
patched it with packing tape.  It was ok, for a little while.  Then it kind of
peeled away and just left a sticky residue.  You might see if a local auto
upholstery/convertible top place can replace the window for you, or recommend
anything else, if you don't get any better advice than mine from this
digest...

Hal Taylor