garage question/no alfa content

Hello all,

This is my first posting after being a lurker for a couple of months.  I
just had the footing poured for my 24' X 40' garage poured yesterday and
I'm pretty excited.  It will be a two car garage (maybe 3 alfas?) with a
small pottery studio (10' x 24') for my wife in the downstairs and my
home office located in the attic. There will be running water in the
studio.   My question is this:  should I consider having anything
anchored in the floor before my slab is poured in a couple of weeks?
The only thing that I could think of would be maybe some sort of stop
blocks to keep ramps from sliding around when you drive up on them but
those could probably be added after the fact with masonry screws.  Any
reason to have a ring set in the floor?  Any recommendations on an
industrial quality floor paint (good sealing but not too slippery)?  Is
it necessary to etch new concrete before painting?  There was
considerable discussion a couple months ago about lifts.  Would my
planned ceiling height of 9'2" exclude the (much) later addition of a
lift?  I figured that there may be a significant number of garage
hermits on this digest that could provide some valuable input.  Thanks.

Bill Sinclair        Hampton, VA
'67 Duetto driver (presently exposed to the elements)
'58 Giulietta Spider project car (under a shed)