Re: alfa-digest V7 #1390

In a message dated 02/25/2000 12:41:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Last night I successfully removed the cracked windshield from my GTV6.
 What do you recommend for removing the rear view mirror from the
 windshield? >>

Ha!  I always have the opposite problem.  It seems to come off after a while
as a result of the heat of the sun and gravity.  I'd imagine a good tug will
be all you'll need.  It's sticking it back that's the trick.  The special OEM
adhesive squares are currently unobtainium according to a respected Florida
Alfa parts source.  APE may have them.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA