master cylinder replacement

Today I pulled the master cylinder off of the 88 Spider.  After getting the
thing off (no problems) I noticed there seemed to be fluid in the servo
drum.  Sure enough, I stuck the siphon down into the servo and drew about a
quarter cup of very dark fluid out.

Ready to put new master cylinder back on this evening, but what should I do
about the servo drum?  Draw out as much as  possible and forget it?  Pull
the servo off and get more serious about getting all of the fluid out?
Needs the advice of those who have been there, done that.

TIA,
Paul Weimer, Ohio