Heater output

Don Coulter asked <<Anybody know how to hot rod the heater fan motor , to
double the output ?>>

Fix the power windows!  Well, OK, maybe I'm extrapolating here just a
little.  But consider:
(a) the heater fan on my Spider doesn't work, and the amount of heat working
it's way into the footwells has always been minimal.  Too minimal for the
BW.
(b) the car was laid up for a couple of weeks or so while I worked on
resolving the stuck driver's door window.  No other work done.
(c) now I get so much heat into the footwells that I have to back off the
temperature slider halfway, even top down in Seattle in February.  BW
suggests taking the Spider when visiting friends at night.  Life is good.
QED.

Or do you suppose that the heater system finally burped itself free of an
airlock somewhere?

Jon Inge
86 Spider Veloce "Arturo"
Edmonds WA