wife's car

> There is a nice 164S with Recaro pkg for sale, in West
>central Florida- Red with red bottom, new tires, steppers,
>fresh motor 5K ago, very good condition, wife's car.

I have always been curious why "wife's car" is added to
descriptions of cars for sale.  Don't get me wrong, I'm
not personally offended, but I just wonder, is this a
feature?  What does it mean?  Short hops?  Lugged around
town?  Baby spit on the seats?  Or does it mean treated
gently, and again, with an Alfa, is this a feature?

Conclusions to references like 'wife's car' are completely
subject to the perspective of the reader, I guess.  In my
case it would mean, "the car has been rigorously driven and
maintained accordingly, doors never slammed shut, washed on
Sundays, owner more interested in car parts than shoes."

Somehow, I don't think that's what is meant by "wife's car".

Is it?

Kathy Jo
not whinin', just curious!