re: how to repair a Milano/75 headlamp/light

hi jorge,  ewe said:
>I just discovered that one of my new euro-spec Carello headlamp lenses was a
><victim of road hazard and has a little crack with a tiny hole.  Since it's
>off center a repair would not affect *vision* but only aesthetics.  Is there
>a repair for this?  What material do you guys recommend?  Clear epoxi,
>superglue, sugar free gum?
i used marine goop - ya, that's the real name of the product - goop.  different
types (labels?) - marine, original, household, etc.  so far, no problems.  but
if ewe have those fancy euro-style lites, why not yust order up a set of that
plastic ston-gard film for them, from alfa-bill, or yer favorite parts place?
this wood also seal yer tiny hole...

doug s.