Re: how to repair a Milano/75 headlamp/light

Jorge,
I had a similar occurrence with my Audi 5000. On my headlight the parking
light is inboard of the road light but shares a common front face. I tried a
couple of windshield resin type of products but I could not get them to
stick. I finally got a roll of clear lenses tape. I don't remember the
manufacturer, but I found it in my local chain auto parts store (Trak Auto)
on the adhesives rack. I put the tape on last winter and it is still there, I
even clean my headlights once in a while and it still has not come off. If
this sounds good to you I will check my garage for the brand name since I
only used one short piece.

John Katos