RE: Miata seats in a Spider

I believe I was the one who most recently started this thread about putting
Miata seats into my Spider.  Several people thought it seemed like not a
great idea, so I dropped.  Someone recently (within the last two months, I
think) posted to the list that they had done the modification and really
regretted it.  So, I'd vote for passing on the Miata seats.  Perhaps the
other person will also chime in.