From: Brian Shorey [mailto:bshorey@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 3:56 PM
To: Ken Ross
Subject: RE: Advice for First Time Lowering of Spider Top

Clean the rear window inside and out - it's the abrasive stuff that causes
the window to fog.  Also, as you lower the top try to make sure the rear
window is nice and smoothly rolled, and that there are no creases in it.
Some people put a rolled towel near the window to protect it.

Other than that, just lower it as far as it will go, and use the hold down
straps to keep it from bouncing around.

Enjoy the ride,

bs